Wednesday, March 24, 2010

dreaming.

as i was laying in bed the other morning, dozing before my alarm went off, i suddenly heard the slight hint of a guitar playing.

groggy in my mental state, the first image that came to my mind was ashton kutcher playing his guitar outside of amanda peet's apartment, calling out to her in his desperate state of love.

surely. SURELY. this was now happening to me! it was my time...the man of my dreams was coming to get me!

i began to wake a little more, and realized, yes, i really am hearing the guitar...what is that?!

as i walked downstairs, i discovered mom's cd player had been on a timer, and was shouting away at 7 in the morning....

how that timer got turned, i have no idea...but my dreams were dashed. and i giggled to myself.

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE that movie, A lot like Love!!! its one of my favorites i miss you!

    ReplyDelete