Sunday, April 25, 2010

the weepies.

absolutely epic group. they are bringing such joy into my life currently.

i don't even really know how to describe them. but every time i hear their music, my heart swells a bit and i can't help but smile.

i was driving in the car the other day and for some reason, that question popped into my head "so who's your favorite band." UGH. how i loathe that question! it's a question that dumps you right into a box. don't categorize me by music! ew. i guess that is very much a seattle thing. people only know how to relate to each other through music there. ha. funny. no wonder i didn't REALLY fit in.

but i wish someone would ask me that now. cause i currently have an answer. and it's the weepies. go listen to them. they are lovely. in every possible way. :)

1 comment:

  1. um... excuse me. didn't fit here? really?!? i didn't know you felt that way. i get it though... there are places i've been that i just don't feel in my soul.

    xo!

    ReplyDelete