Monday, April 26, 2010

newest purchase.

i have gotten bit by the goodwill bug.

NOW DON'T JUDGE SO QUICK!

been talking with a friend, and she helped me to see the little gems that could be found at goodwill. and since vintage is so chic these days....i figured, i'll give it a go.
callie and i braved it, and i found more than just a little gem. i found EIGHT little gems :) a set of glasses that i think are so ridiculously fabulous i can hardly handle myself. so here a few pictures of the little green guys!
i was a little apprehensive at first. had to put just one of the goblets in my basket to let it marinate for a bit. finally gave in, and im so glad i did!

when i got home, i was watching a new fav of mine, Bones, and my goblets were in the show!!!! they are famous goblets, which makes me love them even more. emily deschanel drank out of my goblets....


ok, probably not, but that's what im going to believe :)

3 comments:

  1. I like 'em! Your new place will be so schnazzy!

    And can we add "check out good will" to our summer list of things to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the gobs. they look like they came directly from an antro catalog. don't knock the GW!!! you have discerning taste btw, so you'll only get the goods.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THEM!!! So glad you took the plunge. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete